Pierre Paul PRUD’HON (1758-1823) Room
A parental room with en suite Abbot Nicolas ROZE Room.
Pierre-Paul PRUD’HON is a French neo-classic, pre-romantic painter of the 18th and 19th centuries, who was sponsored by the third Baron de Joursanvault, Jean-Baptiste Anne Geneviève GAGNARE (1748-1792 ), an illustrious and erudite Baron, born in Beaune.
All our luxury rooms, as well as the whole of the castle, are mainly furnished with antique pieces, to offer a genuine historical immersion in the past.
However, for your comfort and your needs during your stay, many modern facilities are at your disposal: television in the drawing-room, internet access via grip RJ45 with cable supplied in rooms, possible Wi-Fi hotspot on request, as well as the basic facilities (hairdryer, scales…).
Price List and Useful Information
In season (from April to October) = 240€ (VAT incl.), per night
Off season (November, February, March) = 200€ (VAT incl.) per night
- This room has a double bed 160x200cm.
- The indicated prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Breakfast is included.
- Beds available for small children, on request, at 45 € extra (VAT incl.) per night.
- Annual closure in December and January.
- Guests are welcomed every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
- Rooms available from 4.00 pm.
- Departure at 11.00 am at the latest.
- Breakfast is served in the Drawing-Room from 8.00 am to 10.30 am.
(Do tell us of any allergy at the time of reservation.)
- Terms of payment: by bank transfer or VISA and American Express credit card, at time of booking.
- LA MAISON DES CHAMPS also offers “on-site dinner menu” for 50 € (VAT incl.) per person, wines not included, as well as wine-tasting in its 15th-century cellar (by reservation).