Abbot FLEUROT (Années 1780) Room
A parental room en suite with St. François de SALES Room.
Abbot FLEUROT was the Priest of Joursanvault shortly before the French Revolution.
All our luxury rooms, as well as the whole of the castle, are mainly furnished with antique pieces to offer you a genuine historical immersion in the past.
However, for your comfort and your needs during your stay, many modern facilities are at your disposal: television in the Drawing-Room, internet access via grip RJ45 with cable supplied in rooms, possible Wi-Fi hotspot on request, as well as the basic facilities (hairdryer, scales…)
Price List and Useful Information
In season (from April to October) = 100 € (VAT incl.) per night.
Off season (November, February, Mars) = 90 € (VAT incl.) per night.
Useful Information :
- This room has twin beds 80×190 cm.
- The indicated prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Breakfast is included.
- Beds available for small children, on request, at 45 € extra (VAT incl.) per night.
- Annual closure in December and January.
- Guests are welcomed every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
- Rooms available from 4.00 pm.
- Departure at 11.00 am at the latest.
- Breakfast is served in the Drawing-Room from 8.00 am to 10.30 am. (Do tell us of any allergy at the time of reservation.)
- Terms of payment: only by VISA and American Express credit card, at time of booking.
- LA MAISON DES CHAMPS also offers “onsite dinner menu” for 50 € (VAT incl.) per person, wines not included, as well as wine-tasting in its 15th-century cellar (by reservation).